DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT OF M RENT EAD
Information for the Administrator
M Rent EAD, UIC 131455456, is a personal data administrator, with the main subject of activity: “Leasing, including leasing of movable property, vehicles and equipment (under operating lease, respectively rent-a-car), consultancy and marketing activities, factoring, sales representation and mediation, real estate transactions, provision of information and advertising services, and any other activities not prohibited by law.”
Main economic activities according NACE: Registered in Commercial Register under NICC 77.11 – Renting and leasing of cars and light commercial vehicles without driver.
The Administrator is an insurance broker, duly registered in the Register kept by the Financial Supervision Commission according Art. 30, para. 1, item 12 of the FSCA.
Contact details of M RENT EAD, UIC 131455456, and Board of Directors of the Company:
Company seat and registered office: Sofia 1407, Lozenets district, 53 Cherni vrah Blvd.
Address for correspondence: Sofia 1407, Lozenets district, 53 Cherni vrah Blvd.
BRANCHES of the Administrator
M RENT – PLOVDIV, UIC 1314554560020
Address for correspondence: Plovdiv 4003, 51 Dunav Blvd., fl. 2, office 4
Manager: Petko Hristov Chernokozhev
M RENT – VARNA, UIC 1314554560016
Address for correspondence: : Varna 9000, 31 János Hunyadi Blvd.
Manager: Aleksandar Emilov Parushev
OFFICE – BURGAS
Address for correspondence: Burgas, Transportna Str., fl. 2, office 4
Personal data we collect from you as our client and process is:
Personal data category:
Name, PIN, cellphone, e-mail, bank account, video recordings of security cameras on site, etc.
In cases, in which we request consent for special (sensitive) personal data, M RENT EAD will always explain why and how it will use this information. You may withdraw your consent with respect to sensitive data at any time with a written request to the Board of Directors of M RENT EAD in accordance with the Procedure for withdrawal of consent.
In relation to its activity as an insurance broker and in accordance with Procedure for obtaining consent for processing of personal data M RENT EAD may process personal data of children after obtaining the explicit consent of the person having parental responsibility for the child.
M RENT EAD may process sensitive data for the purpose of fulfilling its legal obligations under the Law on Measures against Money Laundering (since the Administrator has the capacity of “Insurance Broker”).
M RENT EAD processes data related to the provision of services (contracting):
– provided personally by data subject (client);
– contained in any other document drawn up in relation with the provision of services/contracting.
We declare that personal data we collect will only be used:
– for the purposes of contract implementation;
– for the purpose of fulfilling legal requirements in connection with our business activity;
– for the purpose of fulfilling the legal requirements contained in the Law on Measures against Money Laundering (since the Administrator has the capacity of “Insurance Broker”).
Reasons for processing your data:
Processing is necessary in order to provide leasing, insurance and other commercial services covered by the subject of activity of the Administrator and to conclude contracts.
All legitimate interests pursued by us or by third parties who work for us are:
Fulfillment of our contractual obligations and imputed by Bulgarian legislation in force responsibility in relation with our insurance and commercial activity.
Sharing of personal data with non-EU country or international organization
M RENT EAD will not share your personal data with third parties outside the EU or international organizations without your prior consent.
Data retention period
M RENT EAD will store your personal data no longer than the deadlines set in the laws and regulations of labour, tax and insurance legislation in force. For the purpose the Company has drawn up dedicated Schedule for data storage and destruction. The data will be stored in accordance with Data Retention and Destruction Procedure.
Your rights as data subject are as follows:
At any time, while storing or processing your personal data, you (according to the terminology of the law – data subject) have the following rights:
- you have the right to request a copy of your personal data from M RENT EAD and the right to access your personal data at any time;
- you have the right to request from M RENT EAD your personal data in the form of transferable data, or to request that M RENT EAD transfers your data to another data administrator;
- you have the right to request from M RENT EAD to correct without unnecessary delay inaccuracies in your personal data as well as data which is no longer up to date;
- you have the right to request that M RENT EAD destroys your personal data without unnecessary delay on any of the following grounds:
- personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes, for which it has been collected;
- you have withdrawn your consent;
- you object to the processing;
- processing is unlawful;
- personal data must be destroyed in order to comply with legal obligation under EU or Member State legislation that applies to M RENT EAD as a data administrator;
- personal data has been collected in relation with the provision of information society services.
We may refuse to destroy your personal data for the following reasons:
- if we have legal basis for its processing;
- exercise of the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
- compliance with our legal obligation or public interest task;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for purposes of archiving in public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, to the extent that destruction is likely to make it impossible or seriously difficult to achieve the purposes of such processing; or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- you have the right to request M RENT EAD to restrict the processing of your personal data, in which case the data will only be stored but not processed; our refusal to restrict data processing can only be in writing and we must motivate it for a legitimate reason;
- you have the right to withdraw your consent to processing your personal data at any time by a separate request to M RENT EAD;
- you have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing (unsolicited advertising);
- you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling;
- you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling;
The above requests will be forwarded if there is a third party (recipient, including outside the EU and international organizations) involved in your personal data processing.
You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority
You have the right to file a complaint directly with the supervisory authority, with the competent authority being the Personal Data Protection Commission, address: 1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2 (www.cpdp.bg).
If you would like to file a complaint about the processing of your personal data through M RENT EAD, you can do so at M RENT EAD contact details or by contacting personal data protection officer of M RENT EAD.